This light therapy prescription-strength powerhouse combines collagen-producing technology with a larger treatment head bringing the spa into your living room. Unlike other treatments such as micro stimulation or topical products, the results achieved with your Quasar MD PLUS device will endure, lasting weeks and months, only requiring occasional maintenace treatments, after the initial treatment time.
The Quasar MD PLUS is an FDA-cleared Class II medical tool.
- Produces new collagen.
- Produces new elastin.
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin firmness will improve.
- Evens skin tones.
- Fades discolorations.
- When use as a preventative tool, prevents new deep wrinkles from forming.
- Helps to improve sun damaged skin on chest, face, hands.
- Uses red, amber and infrared light.
- 4x More powerful than the closest competitor.
- 50% More powerful than the Baby Quasar PLUS
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Made from high quality anodized aluminum.
- Plugs into a standard 110 outlet.
- Lifetime "no questions" guarantee from Quasar.
- 90 day money back guarantee from Makeup Artist's Choice when the unit is used as directed.
Cautions and recommendations:
Because light therapy penetrates deeply into the skin, it will help your non-acid, non-retinoid serums and creams to work more efficiently. Apply them immediately after using your light therapy device. You don't want to get creams and serums onto the head of the device.
Conversely, if you have been using acids, light therapy will also cause acids and retinoids to penetrate the skin more deeply... which could lead to chemical over-processing. We strongly urge you to discontinue all acids, drying products, and retinoid use when using light therapy.
Always use a high quality moisturizing product in conjunction with light therapy, particularly with this particular unit. We recommend one of the following:
- BellEvolve Advanced Hyaluronic Serum - for general, deep hydration
- AAA Cream for anti-aging, antioxidant benefits
- All natural Argan Oil - non comedogenic, non greasy and fast absorbing
If you are using Light Therapy for hyperpigmentation and see an *increase* in discoloration, do not dispair. LED Light Therapy can cause dark spots to rise to the skin's surface. This means it's working! In most cases these areas will become dry and peel off. So, don't stop using your device!
What's included with my purchase?
- Quasar MD PLUS
- Protective Goggles
- Travel Pouch
- Protective Lens Cap
- Instruction Manual
- Lifetime Warranty (from Quasar)
- Unlimited support (from Quasar).