- Improve forehead furrows and 11's between the brows
- Reduce the look of wrinkles
- Improve the look of crow's feet
- Improve the look of tired, baggy eyes
- Smooth crepey facial skin, particularly around the eyes
- Give your skin an instantly tightened, younger look
- Temporarily remove years from your face without expensive injections
Look at our friend, Debbie, below. Debbie is in her early 60s, a smoker, and spends a lot of time in the sun. This particular application was done on clean skin, without makeup.
See the improvement of her forehead lines after using our Instant Facelift... baggy eyes gone, nasolabial folds softened, jowl areas improved.
Here's a pic of a male client who applied Instant Facelift on one-side of his undereye area... very noticeable lifting of the undereye area where the product was used... great results!
How to use BellEvolve Instant Facelift
There's more than one way to use this fabulous product. Experiment to see which method works best for you!
Tips before you begin:
One thin layer works best.
Dispense into the palm of your hand, use your third or fourth finger, use a circular motion to get a thin amount onto the finger, then apply.
An application that results in seeing white residue means you have applied too much. Blend with a damp makeup sponge.
Rather than dabbing onto the skin, use a gliding motion when applying, following the contours of your face.
Once you apply the product, keep the facial muscles still... no talking, laughing, etc... until the serum is completely dry.
Application Method #1
1. Apply to clean skin.
2. Pump once into the palm of your hand... dip third or fourth finger into serum using a circular motion to spread the product, then use the serum that's on your finger to apply to the areas of concern. Glide the serum onto the skin in a thin layer. Over application will lead to a white residue, so a thin layer is best. Don't overly apply... one layer should be enough.
3. Keep the face still while the product "sets"... no talking, laughing, etc.
4. As the product dries, you will feel your skin becoming taut and firm. When it's completely dry, your problem areas will look significantly bettter.
This product works best with a powder or mineral foundation, however, don't use a foundation primer. Just apply your powder/mineral makeup on top of your dried Instant Lift application. We have a great line of Baked Mineral Foundations that are extremely popular.
Application Method #2
1. If you use a liquid makeup, Instant Facelift is best used with a *waterbased* liquid. Dispense a pump or two of the Instant Facelift, add to your foundation, and mix together in the palm of your hand.
2. Proceed with your normal makeup application.
3. You will feel your face becoming taut as the makeup/serum mix dries onto the skin. Again, keep your face still while it's drying.
4. Give it approximately 5-7 minutes to dry. The results? A more youthful look!
Application Method #3
1. Do your normal makeup application.
2. Allow the makeup to adjust to your skin's temporature for several minutes.
2. Then apply Instant Lift, as directed in Method #1, on top of your makeup.
4. Allow it to dry fully... you will feel the skin becomng taut as it dries. Remember! Keep your face still while it's drying!
- Experiment to see which method will work best for you.
- Clean the tip of your airless pump bottle with warm/hot water after each use to avoid clogging of the dispenser.
- If you see a white residue on your skin, use a damp makeup sponge to blend those areas.
- Some clients will get best results using this product beneath makeup... others over their makeup... still others will enjoy Instant Facelift mixed *with* their makeup.
- This product works best with a powder foundation or dry mineral makeup.
Notable active ingredients: