Acne Scars - At Home Remedies From MUAC
Acne Scars – At-Home Remedies from MUAC
Many forms of acne, if left untreated, can leave a scar. The scar could be a lingering mark on the skin, or an indented area where acne once existed. Day after day we read messages from clients who are suffering from the inner turmoil of living with acne scars.
That’s why we’re so passionate about treating existing acne scars, while also preventing acne in the first place. With the right ingredients, you can gain control of the scars that remind you of acne battles past. You don’t need to let your skin blemishes define you anymore.
Our Acne Scar Products
We offer a variety of acne scar products that will help you with the following:
· Reduction in the appearance of acne scars
· Treatment of existing acne
· Prevention of future acne
We do this in a variety of ways. Everyone’s skin is unique, which is why we offer a large selection that will work with all skin types. Some of our most popular acne scar products include:
· Home chemical peels: Take our 25% Mandelic acid peel product for example. Our Mandelic Acid products are the most popular on our website... they will exfoliate and deep clean your pores, while refining the tone and texture of your skin. A great place to begin if your plagued with acne scars.
· Exfoliating serums: Our exfoliation serums will help remove topical skin debris and sebum that exists in your pores. These serums help keep your face clear and help prevent future acne breakouts.
· Scar cream: We carry a proprietary, organic scar cream that will help to soften scars and work synergistically with our exfoliating products. This is a great post-peel cream for those with acne scars.
· Toners: Our Mandelic Acid Toner gives you a concentration of 5% mandelic acid that has been proven to deep clean pores, remove residues, and clear up can. It exfoliates the skin so that you are producing less acne on a regular basis. This is the #1 selling product on our website.
· Moisturizers: Skin that has topical dry patches can accentuate acne scars. *All* skin needs hydration, so it's important to keep your skin hydrated with moisturizers or humectants that work well with acne prone skin. We formulate the best moisturizers that will keep your skin hydrated and plump without causing new breakouts.
Don’t let your acne scars define you. Get out ahead of your skin health with our home chemical peels, exfoliating serums, and acne scar moisturizers that were made with you in mind.