BellEvolve Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains triple molecular weight hyaluronic acid (nano) for three levels of hydration. This is nano technology at its best:
Nano Hyaluronic works to benefit your skin in several ways:
- Penetrates into the surface of the skin and *retains* the skin's moisture level by also forming a hydrating film at the surface of the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (Nano Hyaluronic) is the only HA able to penetrate the horny layer of the skin and retain deeper and longer lasting levels of hydration.
- Hydrolyzed HA does not simply cover your skin surface, but *penetrates* deep into horny layers and moistens both inner and outer sides of the skin. It has a high capacity of long lasting moisture-holding within the skin.
- Hydrolyzed HA remains in the horney layer of the skin and is not washed away, unlike common hyaluronic acid, and retains the skin's moisture even after cleansing.
- Hydrolyzed HA increases the moisture of skin twice as much as common hyaluronic acid.
By formulating Hydrolyzed HA together with common hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), one can achieve multiple levels of hydration. Our formula contains both hydrolyzed and regular hyaluronic acids.
Watermelon extract is a powerful antioxidant... and extremely beneficial for sun damaged skin. Vitamin C, amino acids and lycopene are elements of this extract that will promote cell regeneration with moisturizing properties.
Xylityglucoside/Hydrosoluble Xyitol helps control the skin's flow of hydration. It optimizes the water circulation within skin cells and increases water reserves. It's "dehydration shield" increases the production of essential lipids and improves the skin carrier organization and protein synthesis. It protects the skin against the degradation of hyaluronic acid and elastin.
Panthenol (B5) has natural broad abilities to moisturize, soothe, heal and regenerate the skin.