Niacinamide Serum Combats Acne, Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation
Our Niacinamide Serum (Vitamin B3) is an excellent addition for *all* skin types, including acne-prone skin.
Our serum contains a 5% concentration of Niacinamide. If you are fighting both acne and wrinkles, this serum is for you. Be aware this is a potent serum. See cautions below.
Known as Vitamin B3 and nicotinamide acid, niacinamide is a powerful cell-communicating ingredient. It offers multiple benefits for aging skin.
Niacinamide improves skin elasticity, enhances its barrier function, helps to erase discolorations, and revives the tone and texture to more healthy, rejuvenated skin.
If you fighting acne, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation, this is a must-have among skincare products!
Additional Benefits of Niacinamide Serum:
- Increases ceramides and free fatty acid levels in the skin
- Prevents the skin from losing water content
- Reduces skin oiliness and sebum production
- Refines the appearance of large pores
- Improves Rosacea
- Stimulates skin circulation
- Treats uneven skin tones
- Mitigates acne and the red marks acne leaves behind (PIH)
- Excellent for clients struggling with both Wrinkles and Acne
- Improve skin's elasticity
- Helps to erase skin discoloration
- Revives healthy skin tone and texture
A 12-week study showed a 16.3% improvement in facial evenness, 41% reduction in wrinkles, 10% less skin redness, 15.9% improvement in pore appearance, 16.7% increase in hydration of the stratum corneum (surface layer of the skin), and 6.8% fewer dark spots.
Cautions to Take Seriously
- Never use Niacinamide with acid-based products, benzoyl peroxides nor other drying products in conjunction with the serum. Using more basic cleansing and toning is best when using Niacinamide
- Do not use any Vitamin C products when using Niacinamide.
Available in a 2 dram sample (1/8 oz) or a 1 oz airless pump bottle.