MANDELIC ACID At Home Chemical Peels
"The Mandelic Acid peels have literally changed my life. I still have a little ways to go, but I am almost to the point where I can just wear a little loose powder to control shine and limit my use of foundation to cover these dark spots."
Our Mandelic Acid products are wildly popular. If you are using one of our Mandelic Acid At Home Chemical Peels, do *not* use the other products in catetory on the same day you apply your peel. Over-drying and/or irritation could develop.
The molecular structure of mandelic acid is larger than better-known alpha hydroxy acids such as glycolic acid and lactic acid. This means it takes longer to penetrate the skin's surface and is much less irritating.
- Rapidly exfoliates dead skin cells and surface debris from the skin.
- Mandelic acid has antimicrobial/antibacterial properties, making it an excellent choice for all types of acne, including cystic acne.
- Loosens blackheads for easy extraction.
- Cleans and refines pores.
- Refines the tone and texture of the skin, brightens.
- Mandelic acid is excellent for clients with darker skin tones. It does not cause the unwanted, lighter skin tone changes that you might experience with other AHA's.
- Mandelic acid inhibits the growth of melanin, the cause of brown patches, freckles, uneven skin tone, and other sun-related skin care issues.
- Mandelic acid, with continued use, can help repair sun-damaged skin.
- Mandelic acid reduces lines and wrinkles without the irritation of other AHA's.
- Mandelic is typically an excellent exfoliator for clients suffering from Rosacea.