Terms of Service
The owners and team's sole purpose is to present consumer information and advice regarding the purchase of makeup and skin-care products. The information and recommendations presented strictly reflect the author and her team's opinions, perceptions, and knowledge about the subject and products mentioned. Some people may find success with a particular product that is not recommended or even mentioned on this site, or they may be partial to a skin-care routine MUAC considers negatively. It is everyone's unalienable right to judge products by their own criteria and to disagree with the author or her team.
All skin types can react to a topical product at some time, and any product could cause a negative reaction on skin at one time or another. If you develop skin sensitivity to a cosmetic, stop using it immediately and consult your physician. If you need medical advice about your skin, consult a dermatologist or physician.
This website and all materials contained on this Site, including but not limited to images, text, photographs, designs, icons and illustrations, except those already covered by existing copyright and intellectual property protections, are the property of Makeup Artist's Choice, Inc. (Makeup Artist's Choice or MUAC) and/or its owners or affiliates. To reproduce, republish, alter, upload, post, transmit, distribute or publicly display material from this Site, you will need written permission from Makeup Artist's Choice. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the trademark owner. Users may view and download material from this Site only for personal, noncommercial home use, and such permission is deemed adequate consideration for this contract. Makeup Artist's Choice will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any rights not expressly guaranteed herein are reserved by Makeup Artist's Choice.
This web site does not offer medical advice or attempt to diagnose or treat any skin problem, disease, or skin condition. If you have a medical problem with your skin, please make an appointment to see a dermatologist in your area. All products should be used as directed on the product container or on this website. Discontinue using any product that causes irritation (redness, itching, burning, scaling, soreness, or other symptoms). If you are dissatisfied with any product purchased here, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date
You agree not to:
- restrict another user from using and enjoying the Site and services;
- transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information or materials, or any information or materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- transmit materials in violation of another party's intellectual property rights;
- use the Site for any commercial or unlawful purposes; or
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.