Have you ever heard the following statements when it comes to home chemical peels?
- "Home peels are dangerous."
- "You'll burn your face off."
- "No one should ever try applying a chemical peel unless done so by a licensed professional."
Now, the first two statements COULD be true if you're not following directions and taking the necessary steps to ensure your safety. The third however, we disagree with entirely. Our hundreds of success stories prove that home chemical peels are effective and safe when directions are followed properly.
Here at MUAC, we must educate our clients on home chemical peel safety above all else because our clients' well-being and results are our top priority. Your home peel success is our success. So, here's the truth about home chemical peels:
The Truth About Home Chemical Peels...
- THEY ARE EFFECTIVE AND SAFE WHEN USED PROPERLY
- THEY DO PRODUCE TRANSFORMING RESULTS
- YOU CAN ACHIEVE OUTSTANDING, EVEN LIFE CHANGING RESULTS
- YOU CAN ALSO SAVE BOAT LOADS OF MONEY APPLYING HOME CHEMICAL PEELS
Listen everyone, here's what you always MUST do with any new home peel to ensure your safety and the results you're seeking.
Top 5 Safety Rules of Using Home Chemical Peels
- PICK THE CORRECT ACID. There are many options to begin your chemical peel journey, and we have just the resource for you to help decide the best choice. Click here to review the various types of acids and their benefits.
- START AT THE LOWEST POSSIBLE STRENGTH - always! Even if you've used a glycolic or lactic peel elsewhere and are used to a certain strength, we always suggest you begin at our lowest strength and work your way up to our next strength. Every formulation is different, so it's always best to be safe. If you're worried about wasting money on a strength you don't need, we offer sample sizes of every peel! All you have to do is click on the peel's product page and select the sample size option.
- PATCH TEST YOUR SKIN Patch test your skin before EVER applying a peel to your face. The best way to patch test your skin is to cleanse your face and pat dry. Apply the PH prep solution if needed that you would use before the peel. Dip a Q tip into the peel solution and gently spread to the side of your cheek - about one inch in diameter.
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. Leaving a peel on your face longer than stated in the directions can cause you to burn. You must take directions seriously and follow them. Set a timer if you must to ensure you don't leave a peel on longer than recommended. This isn't a papaya shea butter mask... these are highly concentrated ACIDS.
- WASH IT OFF THOROUGHLY. Make sure you're rinsing your peels off thoroughly and entirely with water. Splashing some water on your face isn't sufficient and won't remove all of the product. Really take a few minutes to thoroughly rinse your face with water multiple times and pat dry.
NOTE: TCA PEELS should be neutralized with our Post Peel Neutralizer.
If you're taking every step above... your chances of outstanding success using our home chemical peels is very great. We hope you'll visit our chemical peels section of our website and see for yourself just how many clients have achieved life changing results.
HOME CHEMICAL PEEL - CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
Completely Saved My Skin
I'm in my 30s and have suffered from acne my entire life. I've tried everything to keep it at bay: birth control pills (gave me blood clots), prescription creams, ointments, antibiotics, you name it. The ONLY thing I hadn't tried yet was Accutane, because I just didn't want to go down that road. I'm currently on a prescription antibiotic, and it has recently stopped working. This has happened before, and the doctor just increased my dosage. I didn't want to continue increasing the dosage of something that I already hate taking, so I sought a different solution. I noticed this peel getting great reviews on the site, so I figured I'd give it a try. HOLY MOLY - this stuff is no joke!!! My re-emerging cystic acne is gone. GONE. Completely gone. There are spots that have been lingering on my face for 5 months that are now completely gone. I'm incredibly shocked. My skin is smooth, no bumps whatsoever. I've never had anything work like this before. I will admit that it did take some time to work - a little over a month at 2 times a week, but wow... it works exactly like it says it does. I am so grateful that I don't have to go down the Accutane road just yet. This stuff is a life-saver!!!
I suffer from cystic acne and the 3 months ago I had a major breakout. I tried everything I could to eliminate it but nothing worked. Finally, I used lactic acid peels to prepare my skin and every three weeks I use the 12.5% TCA peel as directed. My face is peeling appropriately and drying up the acne. And I am not getting new outbreaks. I am confident that after 3 treatments my skin will look terrific and I won't suffer anymore.
Omg I love this so much. I've had acne since I was about 12 years old and it was so bad that I never wanted to go out or take pictures because I looked ****. Since then, I've tried a lot of products but nothing worked. Until I tried this product. I've been using it for about four weeks and my skin has never been better. My skin is super clear. I feel confident again.
30% Glycolic Acid Peel
Hello! I am new to the chemical peel world, and I must say that I am in love with this product, after just once use and maybe a week and a half after its use, I noticed a significant difference to my face! I have what I would consider to be some pretty bad acne scarring and divets in my face caused by a mix of genes, hormones, and trying everything under the sun for my acne - including laser (which I would not recommend) which I believe caused the divets in my face. But I can see this product actually working in smoothing/evening out my skin and actually preventing as much acne to come out as before. What the actual cause of my acne is remains unclear, however I think this is a great start in my journey to a clearer face. I look forward to seeing the results in the many months to come (due to the 6 week waiting period in between treatments).