At Home Chemical Peels
Our at home chemical peels have been offered on our website since 1997 and have been top sellers all of these years.
ALWAYS follow *our* directions exactly as written. If you have questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices during regular business hours at: 1-877-316-9400 or 410-239-9400.
ALWAYS use a sunscreen for daytime wear, of SPF 30 or higher, particularly when using acidic/retinoic products. Acids and retinoids cause the skin to be more photosensitive, to always use a good sunscreen as a best-practice with your skincare regimen.
- Never use manual exfoliators nor scrubbing brushes within 24 hours of using a peel.
- Stop all retinoids, benzoyl peroxides, acne products and any other drying agents 24 hours before and after using this peel.
- Never apply a peel without doing a patch-test first and waiting 48 hours for results.
- Never apply a chemical peel to inflamed skin.
- Always read product directions in their entirety and don't take shortcuts.
- Use our BellEvolve Advanced Repair Cream for skin that has been chemically over processed. It contains advanced healing agents that will quickly get your skin back to normal.
- When in doubt about a caution, please write or call us for more information.