5 Acid Body Peel
- Exfoliate the skin.
- Deep clean pores of oils and dirt on the body.
- Fade acne scars, marks from ingrown hairs, etc.
- Reduce "crepe paper" skin.
- Brighten skin.
- Stimulate collagen production for a more youthful glow to the skin.
- Overall rejuvenation.
Be certain to use on the neck, chest and hands as well as the rest of the body.
- Do *not* use near the genital area, nor the rectal area.
- This product contains 1% salicylic acid. If you are allergic to aspirin, do not use this product.
Formulated with the following:
- 20% Lactic Acid
- 5% Glycolic Acid
- 5% Mandelic Acid
- 2% Citric Acid
- 1% Salicylic Acid
We've included Licorice Root Extract to help even-out skin tones.
Use weekly for optimal results.
Skin that has been treated with acids is more sensitive to sun exposure. Be certain to use an SPF 30 (or higher) sunscreen product to protect freshly peeled skin.
Purified water, lactic acid, propylene glycol, sd alcohol 40b, glycolic acid, mandelic acid, citric acid, ethoxydiglcol, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium
hydroxide, licorice root extract, salicylic acid, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone.
Apply serum to clean, dry skin... legs, arms, torso, chest, neck, back, hands.
Leave on the skin for 10 minutes.
Step into the shower and rinse thoroughly.
Pat skin dry.