The Benefits of Nano Hyaluronic Acid in Skincare
Does dry skin, wrinkled skin, or aging skin affect your life? Or, do you struggle to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated - even when using a moisturizer?!
Then, you need some Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in your life. Here's why...
Hyaluronic Acid holds 1,000 times its weight in water
When it comes to anti-aging skincare and hydration, nothing out there compares to HA. Yet, there are two types of HA... one with larger molecules (regular HA) and one with smaller (nano HA). Nano reaches the deepest layers of the skin for optimal penetration while the standard HA works more on the outer layer.
It's no mystery why the most effective serums for anti-aging results are those with Nano Hyaluronic. Preferably, you want a product that includes both types to address different layers of the skin, and our serum does just that.
Our Advanced HA Serum uses BOTH Nano and Common HA
Makeup Artists' Choice's Nano Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains both nano hyaluronic acid AND regular HA. We've enhanced our formulation with Watermelon Extract, among other key players. We explain that more below. But, first, here's more about Nano Hyaluronic Acid's functionality...
How Nano Hyaluronic Acid benefits the skin:
- Penetrates into multiples layers of the skin...
- Forms a hydrating film at the surface of the skin...
- Reaches the horney layer of the skin, which holds deeper levels of hydration...
- It remains within the horny layer of the skin, even after cleansing...
- Nano HA increases skin hydration twice as much as common hyaluronic acid...
Combining nano HA together with common hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) promotes multiple levels of hydration.
See How Nano Hyaluronic Penetrates the Skin
Thanks to nano's tiny molecules (which explains the name "nano"), deeper penetration is achieved. This image shows how common HA molecules just don't offer the same reach as the nano - the only HA that can reach the horney layer of the skin.
Our serum includes the following ingredients for even more benefits:
- Watermelon extract is a powerful antioxidant and is extremely beneficial for sun-damaged skin. Vitamin C, amino acids, and lycopene are elements of this extract that promote cell regeneration.
- Xylityglucoside/Hydrosoluble Xyitol helps control the skin's flow of hydration. It optimizes the water circulation within skin cells and increases water reserves. It also protects the skin against the loss of elastin.
- Panthenol (B5) naturally moisturizes, soothes, heals, and regenerates the skin.
Any and all skin types benefit from HA
No matter your skin type or ethnicity, adding hyaluronic acid to your skin care regime is a smart move that produces almost instant results. The hydration and plumping effects reduce wrinkles and fine lines and improve your skin's texture. So many of our reviewing clients mention how plump and soft their skin feels after use.
It's also wonderful for those with acne or oily skin; HA will not cause breakouts.
No Cautions to Worry About - it's Safe!
Luckily, Nano HA doesn't carry cautions. It's a safe, effective, hydrating serum that anyone can enjoy - no matter their skin type!
For more about the amazing benefits of HA, please check out this blog post! It includes more of the MUAC/ BelleVolve products that include HA in our ingredients, along with more insightful information.
Also, be sure to read this Pub Med article about the benefits of HA!