Our Fade Peel is a *potent* peel. If you have sensitive skin, use scrubs regularly, or cleansing brushes, begin with our Fade Serum first, which is less intensive.
Our Fade Peel is appropriate for all types of skin discolorations. Formulated with Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Kojic Acid, and Malic Acid, this is the product to choose to:
- Fade Acne Marks
- Fade Age Spots
- Fade Melasma
- Fade Sun Damaged Skin
- Even-out Skin Tones
- Deep cleans pores
- Revives tone and texture of the skin
- Softens lines, wrinkles, scars
- Resolve general hyperpigmentation issues
- Brighten dull skin tones
Additionally, this peel provides:
- Superior Exfoliation
- Little-to-no downtime
In addition to Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Kojic Acid, and Malic Acid, this peel also contains botanicals that are beneficial in fading topical skin discolorations.
Legal Disclaimer: Information provided within this entire website is intended to be used as general information only and is in no way intended to replace medical advice, is not to be used as a medical treatment program, nor to diagnose or cure of any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a qualified physician for medical advice. You are solely responsible for the use and misuse of products offered and for all actions and consequences of that use or misuse. Because each person's skin is unique, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the effectiveness of products. You are using products listed on our web site at your sole risk and are responsible for all actions and consequences of use and misuse. Always patch test products before use.
Keep products out of reach of children!
Misuse of chemical products can cause injury and burns.
AGREEMENT: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Makeup Artist's Choice, Inc., www.makeupartistschoice.com, its officers, employees, agents, and suppliers from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered directly or indirectly as a result of using any product listed on our website.
FDA December 2, 2002 Posting - Sun Sensitivity
Clients need to be aware that by using glycolic acid and other peeling products, your skin will be more photo-sensitive than normal. It is recommended that you use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15, preferably SPF 30 or higher, after using skin peel products.
Purified water, glycolic acid 30%, lactic acid 20%, kojic acid 2%, malic acid 3%, bearberry extract, licorice root extract, sodium hydroxide, aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, capryl glycol, hexylene glycol.
Ingredients - pH Prep Solution:
Water, Witch Hazel, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, FD&C Blue #1.
Directions for use:
- Patch-test to ensure you tolerate the peel without irritation. We recommend applying a small amount of serum just below the ear, along the jawline. Leave on the skin for 4 minutes. Rinse *thoroughly* with soap and water. Wait 24 hours to see if irritation develops. If everything looks good, proceed with your full face peel.
Now... for the actual full face application.
- Cleanse skin.
- Apply pH prep solution with a cotton ball to the entire area you wish to peel.
- Allow the prep solution to dry.
- Apply peeling serum.
- Leave on skin for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm, soapy water.
- Moisturize with our Argan Oil.
- Use an SPF 15 or higher for one-week post peel.
- Use once weekly.
- Never apply a chemical peel to irritated skin.
- You will feel stinging and tingling, but this peel should not burn the skin. If you feel a burning sensation, rinse the peel off *immediately*.