Makeup Artist's Choice Pure Pharmaceutical Grade 100% Organic Australian Tea Tree Oil
This A-Grade Tea Tree Oil is usually sold only to the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry for use in formulating other products. By a special arrangement, we have secured a purchasing agreement directly with the Australian Plantation.
This product is not sold in stores.
Direct from Australian Tea Tree Plantation
On-plantation distillery for highest quality control
100% Melaleuca Alternifolia
100% Certified Organic
The quality and bio-active nature of our Tea Tree Oil is the highest quality you will find anywhere.
- Totally organic.
- Antiseptic properties.
- Antifungal properties.
- Antiviral properties.
- Antibacterial properties.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Treats blemishes, acne, cystic conditions. A fabulous, natural antiseptic, antibacterial aid in eliminating acne.
- Treats milia.
- Treats sun-damaged skin to provide a more healthy glow.
- Great for use after a chemical peel mixed with your moisturizer.
- Treats chapped, dry skin, eczema.
- Apply to cold sores and wounds.
- Aids in the removal of warts and milia.
- Good for chicken-pox blisters.
- Treats insect bites, itching
- Treats bruising.
- Treats athlete's foot.
- Treats nail fungi.
- Add a few drops to any shampoo to open clogged hair follicles and to clean the scalp of fungi and bacteria. Adds shine and moisture to dry hair.
- Add 5-6 drops in bath water soothe achy muscles.
- Treats baby cradle-cap.
- Add a few drops to your favorite moisturizer at night for additional moisturizing at a deeper cellular level
- Treats body odor.
- Treats ingrown hairs and soothes skin after shaving.
- Add to massage oils, manicure and pedicure soak.
Pure tea tree oil at this high strength can be used directly from the bottle on small areas of treatment such as blemishes, milia, etc. To treat larger areas, mix tea tree oil with argan oil, aloe vera gel, or your favorite moisturizer for best results. People with sensitive skin may need to dilute the oil to avoid irritation.
Directions for use: Pure tea tree oil at this high strength can be used directly from the bottle on small areas of treatment such as blemishes, etc. To treat larger areas, mix tea tree oil with mineral oil, aloe vera gel, or your favorite moisturizer for best results. People with sensitive skin may need to dilute the oil to avoid irritation. While irritation from tea tree oil is not common, we recommend doing a patch-test on your forearm beginning your treatment program.
Ingredients: Pure Pharmaceutical Grade Australian Tea Tree Oil
While irritation from tea tree oil is not common, we recommend doing a patch test on your forearm beginning your treatment program.