Super C + E
Our Super C + E is a cosmetic* Vitamin C + Vitamin E formulation containing state of the art stable topical Vitamin C (10%). It does not need to be refrigerated. Please avail yourself of our client reviews, above to read how this product has helped them.
What is stable Vitamin C?
Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate (Stable Vitamin C):
A relatively new derivative of Vitamin C, it's preferred by many for having superior stability and effectiveness. It's particularly lauded for the ability to improve the appearance of discoloration. It's also been shown to be more effective than water-soluble Vitamin E in the fight against free radicals.
- Evens skin tone.
- Helps improve the appearance of skin discoloration
- Skin will look more "plump" and look firmer
- Helps with skin prone to breakouts
- Moisturizing, non-clogging formulation.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dermatol Ther. 2007 Sep-Oct;20(5):314-21.
1. Department of Dermatology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, USA. email@example.com
Full size: 1 oz dropper bottle
Sample: 4.5 ml pump bottle
Shelf Life: 12 months when stored in a cool, dry place.
Purified Water, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate (stable vitamin c), Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Propylene Glycol, Orange Peel Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone. pH 3.0
Some slight tingling may be felt upon application. This is normal for some skin types.